Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blessings!


I plan to write more about my experience in the hospital when I'm stronger.  Today, I just wanted to write something about blessings.

I have learned that blessings can come in the most unexpected forms, from the most unexpected places and the most unexpected people.  Sometimes we recognize blessings right away.  Sometimes it isn't until much later that we realize we received an unrecognized blessing.

Over the past weeks, I have received so many blessings I can't imagine listing them all.  Many of those blessings came from people who I would least expect.  I am so thankful for the blessings God has put before me recently, but more than that, I'm thankful for the new ability to recognize how blessed I am.

I've gained so much strength and faith through this experience.  I could have never imagined that such a horrible time in my life would end up being the biggest blessing of all, in so many ways.

I've said many times that I am a lucky girl.  A friend of mine recently reminded me that I'm not lucky................I am BLESSED!

I hope to continue to write more about my experience as I get settled at home and become stronger.

Right now, I just want to thank everyone who took the time to pray, help, listen and be there for me.  You will never know how much those small gestures mean to me.  THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment